Utah Sales Agent Pre-License Course
To become a real estate agent, you need to take the Sales Agent Pre-License Course. We include everything you need to get your licensing education certificate in one course.
See a better price? Check out our PRICE MATCH PROGRAM.
All of our students enjoy the following benefits:
- Courses focused on content. Our instructors design each class for better comprehension. Our instructors are engaging, and stay on topic.
- Regular reviews - know immediately what you need to study. We test your knowledge throughout the course, so that you are never left wondering if you are retaining all the information.
- Real world situations and transactions presented in each class. Our instructors all have experience in the classes they are teaching. Learn from their experience!
- Learn at your own pace. With online classes, you can work around your own schedule. You can take 15 minutes today, or 2 hours tomorrow, until you finish the course.
- Speak with an instructor. Our course is online, but instructors are available in person, by phone, or by email. We make ourselves available to answer your questions!
- Pass the state license exam! Most students pass on the first try, but if you don't pass, don't get discouraged! We will work with you until you pass. Our goal is 100% successful agents!
- Original content. Every class is developed in house. All of our classes were designed and developed using our own experience, and the best references on law and practice. We do not send you to other sources to learn the material, we bring it all to you. Learn with confidence that your instructors understand the material, and have experience using it in the real market.
- No hidden costs. The cost of tuition includes everything you need to get your education certificate. We will never surprise you with hidden costs or fees. Enroll with confidence.
- 1 year full access to the course. You can access the course for 1 full year from enrollment, but we strongly recommend that you complete the course within 2-3 months or less, and take the state license exam promptly. Students who complete the course in this time frame are more prepared to pass the state exam.
- Connect with brokers. We partner with brokers all over Utah that have great training programs for new agents. We recommend that you interview 3-4 different brokers before you decide where to hang your license. Get an understanding for how they work so you can find the office that is the right fit for you.
- 15 Day money back guarantee. If you need to change your plans, no worries! Just let us know within 15 days of enrollment, and we can accommodate you. Other terms may apply.
We are fastest growing Real Estate school in Utah for the last 5 years. Our attention to quality is paying off as we get more and more recognition. We aim to provide a learning experience that our students will want to share. We hope to continue this growth for a long time!
Printed books available! Call to order.
Need to pay over time? Call 801-797-9870 and we can setup a 3 payment plan. You can start the course immediately.
If you have an Education Waiver from the Division of Real Estate, click here to see pricing, and how to register: