Scheduling Your License Exam In Utah
To schedule a Utah real estate Sales Agent or Broker exam:
- First read the Candidate Handbook. It contains information about the exam and full instructions for scheduling and taking the exam.
- Use our school code 4440 to make an exam reservation. (also printed on your completion certificate)
- Candidates with an education waiver will need to follow the Client Waiver process at http://www.pearsonvue.com/waivers/utrel.asp
- Candidates should make a reservation by phone at least twenty-four (24) hours before the desired examination date. Walk-in examinations are not available.
- Candidates may make a reservation with Pearson VUE:
• Call Pearson VUE at (800)274-7292 -or-
• Visit the Pearson VUE website at http://www.pearsonvue.com/ut/realestate/
- The exam fee of $66 should be paid by credit or debit card.
- When you arrive to take the exam, bring three things: (see page 7 of the Candidate Handbook)
• A picture ID like a drivers license
• An additional ID like a credit card
• Your Student Certifying Document that you can download when you complete our course
PearsonVUE has Test Centers all over the country.
11820 South State Street
Draper, UT 84020
1150 South Depot Drive
Ogden, UT 84404
3230 E. Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89121