SCHEDULING YOUR REAL ESTATE LICENSE EXAM IN UTAH
- First read the Candidate Handbook. It contains information about the Utah real estate license exam and full instructions for scheduling and taking it.
- Use our school code 4440 to make an exam reservation. (also printed on your Candidate Education Certifying Document, or completion certificate)
- Your Utah Real Estate Candidate ID will be assigned by Pearson VUE when you sign up to schedule the exam.
- Candidates with an education waiver will need to follow the Client Waiver Process.
- Candidates may make a reservation with Pearson VUE. Walk-in real estate license examinations are not available:
• Call Pearson VUE at (800)274-7292 -or-
• Visit the Pearson VUE website for the Utah License Exam
- The Utah real estate license exam fee of $66 should be paid by credit or debit card.
- When you arrive to take the exam, bring three things: (see page 6 of the Candidate Handbook)
• A picture ID like a driver’s license
• An additional ID like a credit card
• Your Candidate Education Certifying Document that you can download when you complete our course.
Pearson VUE has Test Centers all over the country. Search for a test center near you.
Utah Pearson VUE Real Estate License Exam Test Center Locations:11820 South State Street
Draper, UT 84020 1150 South Depot Drive
Ogden, UT 84404 3230 E. Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89121