We hope everyone is staying safe, following the guidelines on social distancing to help prevent the spread of the virus, and following trusted news sources for updates!
Here at the Institute of Real Estate Education we are monitoring the latest updates, and keeping our staff safe. Some are working from home, but we are maintaining the same service hours by phone and email for our students.
There have been several updates regarding real estate licensing and continuing education that we want to keep you apprised of. Here are the current updates:
COVID-19 Updates for New Real Estate License Applicants in Utah:
- Online real estate classes are still available. If you are practicing social distancing and find yourself with extra time, take advantage of that time to learn a new skill, complete a project, or improve your knowledge. Now might be a great time to start and finish real estate licensing courses.
- PearsonVUE test centers are open, you can learn how to schedule your license exam here.
- Fingerprinting can be scheduled at 3 of the PearsonVUE test centers, in Ogden, Bountiful and Draper. Login to your PearsonVUE account and schedule an appointment for $12, just like you would schedule an exam.
- Our Live Exam Prep Series is every other week, 1 hour live review by Zoom. Click here to sign up for the next session!
- You can apply for your license online, directly on the Division of Real Estate Website.
COVID-19 Updates for Real Estate Agents Renewing their License in Utah:
- Many live CE classes have been cancelled. Online CE is still available, including the Utah new required Mandatory Residential Course.
- The Division of Real Estate building is closed to the public. You can renew your license online through RELMS.
Be safe, and let us know how we can help!