Danny Naylor is a trainer, educator, and expert. He is President and owner of the Institute of Real Estate Education and the owner and Principal Broker of Stone River Realty, both family businesses. His passion for inspiring others has led the Institute to succeed as the top real estate school in Utah, with above average student performance, and top ranking reviews.
With over 15 years’ experience in business management and real estate, Dan is active in his community.
He is a Broker Instructor and Pre-License Instructor, and teaches Continuing Education throughout the state. He is a Certified Distance Education Instructor (CDEI) through the International Distance Education Certification Center. He co-wrote the Utah Law Principles and Practices Textbook.
He was selected as one of the Top 100 Visionaries in Education by the Global Forum for Education and Learning in 2021.
Danny has served in these positions:
- Board of Directors – Northern Wasatch Association of REALTORS
- Education Committee – Northern Wasatch Association of REALTORS
- Professional Standards Committee – Salt Lake Board of REALTORS
- Chair of the Grievance Committee – Utah Association of REALTORS
- Risk Management Committee – National Association of REALTORS
- Education Recommendation Committee – Utah Division of Real Estate
- Course Provider Working Group – Conference of State Bank Supervisors
Danny has a Bachelor of Arts in Film from the University of Utah, has won awards for his short films, and his passion for film continues. He enjoys acting and has appeared in various films and theatre over the last 25 years.
Danny organizes the SaltCON board game convention whose mission is to bring families together by playing games and interacting in a fun environment. He manages the Ion Award Game Design Competition which brings designers and publishers together from all across the world to compete for this prestigious award. Since he became a partner in the SaltCON organization, it has grown by an average of 20% every year. He continues to volunteer at other conventions and events throughout the country.
He enjoys spending time with his wife and 5 children, exploring Utah’s natural wonders, and backpacking the Uintas. He also enjoys motorcycling and playing the guitar.